2021 FITNESS CHALLENGE
Okay folks, who’s ready to get a little more serious?
Take the next steps, lean into their fitness goals just a little more in 2021?
If that’s YOU, I’ve got a proposal:
A 12-week fitness challenge.
IN THIS CHALLENGE WE WILL:
Take “before” photos and measurements.
Assess your diet and exercise habits.
Follow a pattern of GRADUALLY laying in new habits: smarter exercise, smarter diet.
Keep going through April 15.
Take NEW photos and measurements.
Post your progress!
- Every participant in the program will receive a weekly email outlining the week’s intervention, which might have to do with diet, movement, sleep, or some other aspect of health and wellness. They might take some planning, but they’ll all be quite doable.
- You’ll track your habits week to week.
- Everyone will be part of a video group chat (on the Marco Polo App), where you can post your questions or progress. I’ll check in with that thread frequently and answer questions as we go. This VIDEO CHAT room will be one of the KEYS to your success! You can hear about others’ concerns and successes, get ideas on how to stay on track, and stay accountable!
- Depending on your success with the previous week’s intervention, you’ll either get a NEW intervention to start incorporating OR another assignment to help you recommit to the previous week’s intervention.
- The harder you work, the further you’ll get!!
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the 12 week session based on success in behavior change, physical transformation, and other successes, tangible and intangible. Improvements in wellness extend far beyond the number on the scale, and ALL of them should be celebrated!
MEN’S HEALTH, MUSCLE AND FITNESS, EXPERIENCE LIFE, BEACHBODY.COM. OPENFIT.COM, T-NATION.COM
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist—Gold Standard of fitness certifications
- 16 years as a trainer
- Graduate of 4 Year Feldenkrais Certification Program
- Award-winning fitness author (2 books, 100s of articles, 4 awards)
- Results: Athletes/Men/Women/Teens/Weight loss/Muscle Gain/Fitness Transformations
- Athlete: Black belt, age-group triathlete and Spartan Racer, numerous top-five and podium finishes
Let me take the guesswork out of fitness and put you on a path to the best shape of your life. Starting January 13th, I’m taking on a very limited number of new clients for this unique coaching and accountability group designed to help you reach your fitness goals in the shortest amount of time.
213-509-6962 / email@example.com / @andrewheffernanfitness